Cast iron Brake Shoe
Types of cast iron brake shoe:
1. Grey cast iron brake block;
2. Medium phosphor cast iron brake block(with phosphor content 0.7%-1.0%);
3. High phosphor cast iron brake block(with phosphor content over 1.0%).
Advantages of cast in brake shoe:
1. With the phosphor higher, the wear resistance of cast iron brake block is also higher;
2. Cheaper and more economic than composite brake shoe;
3. Higher friction than composite brake shoe.
Composite Brake Shoe
Advantages of composite brake shoe:
1. Good wear resistance performance and long life span;
2. The weight is only 1/3 of cast iron brake shoe;
3. Less noise when using and more environmental.