Rail clamps are used for fixing the rails to the tie plates or sleepers, which is of the similar function to the rail clip, but the clamping force of the rail clamp is much higher than normal rail clips. That is why the rail clamps are mostly used for crane rails.
There are various kinds of rail clamps for for subway, mainlines or crane rails.
The materials of rail clamps includes Q235 by forging, ZG35 of cast steel and QT500-7-cast iron, or material by customers’ requirements.
Crane Rail Clamp 21/050 AN/BN
1. Enable the rails to be installed with good tolerances;
2. Be adjustable to ensure the rails’ precise alignment;
3. Can be bolted or welded depends on installation requirements.
Crane rail clamp 22/130 AN/BN
1. It’s special design of self locking is to secure the rails and fix it with a rubber nose.
2. can be used in different rail types by adjusting the height of the rubber nose.
KPO rail clamp
1. Boltable clip with high strength.
2. KPO3, KPO6, KPO9 are mostly used in KPO rail fastening systems, by combining with ribbed tie plates, rail bolts and washers.